Thursday, March 25, 2004

PINGPONG

Hane goes,"Stamps & Ice Creme, I must have stamps & Ice Creme!"     <title?

So Anyway, the dark and mysterious figger wanders thru the West end of Town...he loves going to the Postal Station & can be occasionally persuaded to purchase a half gallon of Chocolate at the local creamery.  Black suede boots shuffling in the grey mid-afternoon, Black jean=jacket & umbrella...altho it is not raining just then.  A cloth bag is his other companion.  He strides thru the essence of a brief yet important accomplishment.  He is full up with cabbage noodles & chocolate coffee, maybe a glazed fastnacht~the thin dark figger pondres,"Am i the idle of my Age?"  The sidewalk does not answer.

What in the name of Renee O'Connor was that^ all about?  Especial shouts to all my Visitories!  We hang, we schmooze, we answer e=mails about our favourite laundry soap.  It clarifies the mind without muddying the fingers. OR does it?  Well, it doesn't bother me so much here & again.  I should pimp all the writers who pimp me~~yet i don't know what that means.  So instead of burning my brain on rhetoric, the slack shall wandre off 2 the Penta=Glows and also read haiku [you know who you are]  sub umbra me

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the description!

Anonymous said...

Pimp means we suggest people spend some time with you. or it means that we make fun of you. we do both. I especially liked this entry today, Slac...descriptive, ya know? I could feel the sogginess. Karyn wins slacspeke hands down; I'm not trying anymore. Maybe Flora can give her a big run for the money--er, diplomas, fleurs, whatevah. Nick is the idle of his age.

Anonymous said...

It has been my experience that the sidewalk never answers, and even if it did, what do you care what a slab of concrete that gets nothing but walked on day in and day out thinks of YOUR life? The sidewalk would tell you how good you got it, man. Those boots were made for?

Sizers-Filo~R~Us

Anonymous said...

You sountally have a way with wrds :) You must give me your repee for beef brisket, I have one in the chest and don know how to fix eat. The sidewalk speaks to me. It says step on my crack ya break you moomas back. Glows to ya. Hey thanx fir pop in my nest.
GypsyPaths

Anonymous said...

I think Slac was trying to tell us in this entry that if he ever goes for ice cream and they're out, he's going to go postal. Slac Mac's starting to scare ---> Hans (and Hane, probably).

Anonymous said...

Nah, I think it's the other way around -- Hane scares Uncle Billy into buying her ice cream, since without it she'll go even more postal than she already is :P

-Rocky

Anonymous said...

sidewalks never answer...now driveways...now, that's a whole other story....

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to claim the #4300 prize. I am so good at this!

Anonymous said...

oops! 4400, i mean-- and no, I don't know who I are.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. the spinning of
my hit=counter makes me dizzy~~there=for
flowers & cookies 2 evybody.
[point: i go to the post=office, i rarely
GO POSTAL] Twas ever thus...

Anonymous said...

Ice cream stamp sandwich mmm mmm, my fav! =P

Followers

Blog Archive