Saturday, January 24, 2004

PIT BULLS

Title:  Some=times it werks...

...more often it don't.  Well, gang the twin pit=bulls of Awol9.opisha & InterGates xplora are at it again on my ding-dang Dell!  Each of these pogroms has an essential fatal flaw which some=how permits them 2 nearly, virtually kill each other to death.  And personally, i hope they succeed.  [in favore, 9.0 sure is pretty~just not very useful 4 us up=dialers]  And my microsoft material is grand until Explorer gets into the act.  Never mind---i'll go to the root directory and tear out all their Guts!  or maybe not...

Mean=while and unrelated, the Glow goes well enuf {in 8} and many fellow Glowers are begging the slakster 2 join groups & chats & what=not.  The flattery falls on me especial (for currently i am well Visited and Regarded) but like Groucho Marx, i am hesitant 2 join the group which would consider me as a desirable member.  Id est, i already waste enuf time IMPing and e=mailing my closest line=on friends.  I crave the simplicity which only i can design & manage!  Call it a control issue.  Irregardless of that~~i'll get along and go along, learning, learning Until: do Amnesiacs have Epiphanies?           vvvttt**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your foresight astounds me. I joined. I was thrilled to get asked, and all it means is everyday I have about 12 extra e-mails to delete, from people announcing their journals. I need to go turn down or off the e-mail alert in the group settings, I guess.

Anyway. You're a better Slackster without it. Thank for following MY command though.

~ Karyn

Anonymous said...

Awww, shucks--I am, as this is posted, the 2999th visit to THE Log. Guess i will just have to refresh the page.....
what a little cheating brat I can be.
Congrats, my friend!
3000 smooches,

Anonymous said...

DANG IT! I was 3001. Damn! I bet Sam beat me.

I never win.

Ever!!

~ Karyn

Anonymous said...

Cat=Fight!! Now not only do i have 2 separate Explora from Optisima but also
Mumsy from Aunt Na-Na! reaoewr fft fft [foresight? Amnesiacs have nearly
no back=sight]...

Followers

Blog Archive