Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BROX

desgates variegae...

[bits & peaces]

DATE: the day after the day

afore. 24 little hours...

One of my grand=nephews

turned three. Happy Joy.

One of my nephews turned

twenty-one. I have to send

him a check for Legacy. All

i need is an address.

One of my customers laid a

new radio on the Shack; it's a

little bettre than the current

solid=state modulator.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took three (3) bags of yard

waste from the manor to werk

today. It's a late schtart of my

fallow pocket=garden, but it is

a good effort. More other people

have much less all=togethre!

The engineer is Back in Town,

looking after his fiefdom. He has

enuf of a Respite from his endeavours

to put the schnap into my steps.

Altho~he has never had Cause

afore 2 find my course untoward.

Historically, i have had inclines to

toss him into the Creek. We have

rarely been that contentious.

{id est, I would rather have him in

service to our purposes than to even

consider Apositional Alternatifs!}

Regardless of that^there is no

Sub=Text 4 One who is full of

spicecake & London Broil.

- - -pause- - -

Tuesday: my one time=card says

"Administration". It's fancy talk for

sweeping out the Prison cells and

the Parish offices. I'm a wizard

with a vacuum wand...but only

filling in until Monica finds yet

anothre deputy. Later, i took the

green=ghost grocery shopping.

It's funny to shop @ nine o'clock

in the evening. The grox store

is nearly deserted yet fully

functional---placid & navigable.

{i know what you're thinking:

How is it possible for a single

Wide Knight to run out of Eggs,

butter, lettuce, milk & broccoli

on a Tuesday?? It ponders me

much as well.} Plus+, i am

honing my Night Driving skills!

The green=ghost does all the

werk now that she's full of the

gas and oil. I just have to be keen

on Seeing those dark=suited

pedestrians. *YAWN* Amorro

the Yard, and ever on=ward.

09/13/05^

- - -swingshiftslac- - -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have actually run out of gas here in our little city...buncha panic stricken idgits... ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the famibly  ;-)  hope all is well Slac!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

Appreciata! i have always wanted 2 trade winx 4 kisses--
but i am bad @ the icons! Heck--jest smooch the whole
Fambly all=to.  ~AUTHOR~

Anonymous said...

Regardless of that^there is no

Sub=Text 4 One who is full of

spicecake & London Broil.

Hehehehe,
V

Anonymous said...

Appreciata again Vince~~i write the short 2 be visited
Deeply...Twas ever Thus & Ask any=body. ~AUTHOR~

Followers

Blog Archive