Tuesday, March 20, 2007

suns

if it be schpring...it must also be the birfday of my seester=in=law. But this i forget often on account of Cat has always schtruck me as a welcome ray of sun=shine. Invariably.  Meanwhile~the engineer [who could also be called "turtle" acause he is carrying evything on his back] fled south=wise Yesterday; i hope it wasn't becos i didn't boil him a brisket! That would be harsh. We actually suspect it was the ocean calling. Born & made sailors are often like dat. Sireny^  Tuesday, March 20th...these are the conditions which prevail. There is more to glow about than ever before, but i am behind my=self, as usual. i'm sure i'll catch=the=up by tax day...Here's hopin'~optimysticalSlac~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was always taught to respect my elders,
But it keeps getting harder to find one.

Anonymous said...

Respect yo'bad'self> You are currently it.
Thanx for hangin'  ~author~

Followers

Blog Archive