Wednesday, March 14, 2007

FAER

Joyous Happenschtance! My chronograf is correct.  It schtill needs replacing but the analog now matches the digiary. My computadora is also in synch with the saving changes. Mere temporal miracles^^  It ain't schpring yet, but it feels pretty close. The youngsters are playing TENNIS on the near=courts.  And round=ball, without benefit of [brackets]. Also, the mourning doves [i call them MACK & HANE] have retourned to my RAMPART. Pretty cooing birds...the Engineer let me drife the black beauty all by my=self alone today. And i accomplisht a faer numbre of good things in transit. It's the radidio that's too complimicated! Maybe amorro, we'll warsh herWednesday, March 14th...better days to walk, for sure. Most of the ugly schnow=mounds have melted.  It's even nice enuf to crack a few winders. Fresh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've noticed the doves are back....and the robins!

And the snow is gone.  Sorry it took me so long to get over here for a visit.

SMOOCHES!!

Anonymous said...

Agreement flowre=sun> i'm all about the birding when the Weathre
turns nice...i get it from the MATRIARCH.  The plot is schlow^ but
the characters are faschinating!  SmoochYaSoon, Author

Followers

Blog Archive