Thursday, October 23, 2008

vome

Sundé, October 19th, °8...OR twenty-two (22)

diurnals until this^ Page obliterates completely:

A comment has been posted to the Journal: something to think about

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment from: slac  "i've saved You, visited infrequently & almost Forgot you...but You have always schpread the good! well=fare on the othre side ~slac~"

Glad you found me! I had lost you. I am [name] on the other side. Here is a link: [link] I have gotten a newer version of "[page]" up yet but I will. Please visit me and leave me a link to your new place!! 

I wish you enough...Every time you are cruel, your own soul takes a hit.

*say it ain't so* compose entry here...

Thursday, October 23rd, °°8~i might could oughta be doing this whole 'glow=transfer' thing all Wrong.  But, who's gonna call and care any=way?  it's just a thing. {perhaps the Abandoning batards of the Beast could gif us anothre thirty dés to get it right. NAH!} it's been a blast...

try 2 visit me at blogger/blogspot "slacktown" iffen it ever comes up to Import & Export OR whatever...~slac~

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please email me the link when you get yourself all set.

Do I know this mystery person who contacted you from the other side?

Anonymous said...

Appreciata!  i am nearly un=prepared for the Change & Migration.
*But i'll get there, like a mule*  Mit a hundert Hours to schpare...
You probly know the Glower in question; i've been leaving Notes all
over Glow=Land AS i pack my boxes>>^  *smooch* ~slac~

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Followers

Blog Archive