Saturday, October 18, 2008

echo

Tuesday, October 17th, And6...when the engineer breaks something, he asks,"Who werkt this up to the point of catastrofic failure?" So it was Today when i traded my red umbrella for a black umbrella. The red one had reached the Point of Catastrophe...And~schpeaking of inclemency, where has my old weathre=girl gone to? I like the brown=eyed blonde who has taken over, but i miss the young woman who saw me thru all the changes. I hope she hasn't left the Walley for good & all...[spurious ellipses!]

Thursday, October 16th, and8...History repeats it=self.  i broke that^ umbrella too, about three (3) weeks ago.  And~the new weathre=girl^ has left as well! Echoic.

Saturdé, Octobre 18th, °°8...Who knew the Yard would be so busy on such a cool, autumnal day? We overfilled the five (5) Dumpsters® and, altho i wanted to continue celebrating the 'Feast of Booths', i hardly found Time to set in my own Slack=shack! Come and go...Cuddie FRANK was kind enuf to ferry me home=wise.  Amorro~i might could oughta try to make a Transfer of these Glow=Pages to the next Venue. Anything is possible. [comment freely 'til the End] ~slac~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you get settled in the new neighborhood.  I want to stop in and say hello.

XOXO
Kat

Anonymous said...

I await an announcement with bated breath. Well, not really. I'll keep breathing.
-Paul

Followers

Blog Archive