Tuesday, November 27, 2007

turk

Tuesday, November 27th, mm7... Yes, Flowre=Sun, the HAMFAM serves a full meal on Thanxgiving Thersday.  i know, acause me and the turtle went there this Year. [and may go again next year~no prep, no clean=up, scant over lefts!] With punkin pie yet...Saterday, i attended anothre high skool reunion. Downtown. Not a shot was fired all that night. Of a class which contains nearly three hundred (300)persons, about seventy=seven (77) showed up. And all of them have grown into their faces. Collectifly, we drank more than we ate---but the food we did consume was Xcellent! Be true to the skool, even if you've only been out of it a coupla Years.  Happy happy Joy joy to the lizard, the Day after amorro...she's just a kitten. ~cool&appreciatifSlac~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And.....a Happy Belated 48th Birthday to you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know there is a dependable alternative in case I ever get to spend another Thanksgiving in Allentown.
:(

I miss HamFam, you, and the entire Lehigh Valley.

Anonymous said...

holy crud! now evybody knows my dark secrets!
Unless, of gourse, it's part of my cover...
~Author~

Followers

Blog Archive