Tuesday, November 28, 2006

ZILA

Novembre 29th or there=abouts.[reposited material...salient]  Happy happy Joy joy 2 the name=sake, Lizzer Hane! ['Beth`hani?]  Twould be indelicate of me to indicate her natural age--it might be between consent & concern.  {She is better than me @ many things...} Arching Beauty!  Emma is two & there ain't nobody coursing in the opposite direxn.  Birfday smooches on my girls.

Secret: the Matriarch was born & died a Capricorn, but one could rarely 'get her goat'. Astrology~feh. 

Content? Here i've spent countless minutes editing out the brand=names on this Glow and my Hosts throw up these banner ads on top of my page. If they had asked me what products i might like to advertise, that woulda been a differently coloured Horse. Truly.  But to put one of my four=letter Titles on it: CASH  --$$$$--Blessings beget blessings like Horrors beget horrors. It's up to US to choose the nobler Path. Just Saying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your girls!

I'd certainly be advertising something else.....given a choice.
:)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Appreciata, flowre=sun!  Keep me informed of your progress as well...
smooches from the Author

Followers

Blog Archive