Monday, February 27, 2006

HONE

Saturday, February 25, 2006...

Okay! So, now i'm following the

OLYMPIX. Only because there is too

much round=ball on the othre channels!

And Sasha Cohen is a Golden girl in

my book for putting on her rouge and

that skimpy outfit...sharp blades on her

delicate feet, in a far=off country, and

she only fell on her Adipose like once!

Courage, Sasha, we'll show 'em in

Vancouver. Othre Americans are doing

at least as well, by our medal=count.

[and yes~i have skated on ice my own

self, so i know how difficult it is.]

^end of schports report^

Kay was in the colonies briefly and

gave me a shout from her VA condo...

By which i mean that her assistant

called after my welfare and She took

the fone from him after a bit. Good

Harry to look after my seester between

Terminals! They werk well togethre,

on any continent. Veritas.

Sunday, February 26, 2006...i missed

three (3) letters in the NYT puxxle. It

sometimes happens. The engineer is

back in town, briefly, and we'll more

than likely Accomplish some good

thing. {TwasEverSo!} Too bad it's so

beeching cold this week=end. *brr*

Speaking of fine deputies: i'm gonna

miss Barney Fife. Hane took me to

see him in THE RELUCTANT ASTRO=

NAUT @ The Grand and i lost my

lunch. But it wasn't Don that made me

ill---it was the Zero G scenes. Well, he's

riding high now & i feel much better.

OR~at eighty=one (81) years, the

Colonel would be apt to say,"That's a

good run." ~skaterlyslac~

Monday, February 27, 2006...and we

shan't forget Marshall McCloud or

the Night Stalker either.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...schports...  I really wait for this alert doll.  Good reads. ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Sunday, February 26, 2006...i missed

three (3) letters in the NYT puxxle. It

sometimes happens.

Wow! I`ve never come close!
V

Anonymous said...

Appreciata>> And MARDI GRAS smooches on my Faithful Ones...
Ashes Amorro with a late dough=nut   ~AUTHOR~

Anonymous said...

The youngslac!!
V

Followers

Blog Archive