Tuesday, November 4, 2008

vamn



PREDICTIONS:


1) The colour of schtates will Morph.


2) two (2) Filadelfia teams will go all the


way...owing to the Weathre.


3) One Party rule will fall out of favour


within Days OR weeks OR months; i had a


Dreme the Conservatifs would re=group.


4) Results will be argued by Attorneys.


5) certain Glows will have been Lost.



Meanwhile, here in the key=stone,


my election message is unchanged.


My name is slac and i was thinking of endorsing this


message, until i realised it was half=way a load of crud.


Never mind~Commentors can Advise me That they voted,


just don't tell me how... electoralSmooches^^


Tuèsdé, November Fourth, °°8...the Voter afore me was


a Viet Nam Veteran; some=how i forgot to thank him for


his Service to the republic. Yet, then again, i also neglected


to acknowledge the civic=minded Citizens who voted after


me! {Truth: it makes me glad when the polls and the buses


are equally well Attended} Amorro~the results... ~slac~

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive