Monday, November 10, 2008

open



Sunday, November 07, 2004

Who will console me?

Who will deliver me from this brief

darkness AND patch my wounds?

Who shall set a bright sun in the

high place above [the cities]?

How many Names must we invoke

during this time of trial? Answer me,

oh indifferent Sky!

Mondé, November 10th, 2008°8...

it's dark and sometimes cold on the

Parish Yard around closing. Good

for the night vision & the layering!

Of all=the=else~i am once again

behind myself. {the migraxn to--

here--had something to do with it}

i hope & pray that my good friends

'from' Glow=land will schtumble onto

this^ page and reconnect with me

by all means efficacious. i spect

there will be much RECONNECTING

across the new neighbourhood &

that's a good thing. Feel Free...

my elderly Glow & my infant Glow

are schtill and ever "open format".

[it's a rare thing for slac to delete

well=placed Comments.]

chekyallsoon~slac~


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive